A lot of people have responded to my article about the merits of building a lifestyle business looking for answers on how to get started.
Here’s a hastily compiled list of resources to help you get started on your journey:
- How to Start a Successful Bootstrapped Web App Business
- DHH Talk – Startup School 2008
- Amy Hoy – Thoroughly non-magical advice for creating and selling your own products
- Rob Walling – Lessons Learned by a Solo Entrepreneur
- MicroISV on a Shoestring
- The Micropreneur Academy – Startups For the Rest of Us
- Andrew Warner – Mixergy
- TechZing (My Weekly Podcast with Jason Roberts)
- Startups For The Rest of us Podcast
Check out my tech startup podcast TechZing. Maximise your downtime by listening to us while you code, commute, work-out or do the dishes!